PCW Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:19:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

[PCW.Net] Exclusive Q&A with PCW Representative Nick Riot

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCW.Net] Exclusive Q&A with PCW Representative Nick Riot  (Read 329 times)
NickRiot
The Icon of PCW
Recruit

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:06:13 pm »

PCW.Net were honored to interview the one and only Nick Riot. Nick is a former Pro Wrestler himself, as well as a Heavyweight Champion.

PCW: So, what were your thoughts when you first started PCW?

NR: Honestly, I didn't think it was going to work. I had a general outline that didn't cover too much. It only covered the Arenas. But, once I started to get going, and my wheels started to turn, everything just sort of fell into place.

PCW: Where did you get the name "Pride Championship Wrestling?"

NR: I feel that in today's society, 70-85% of humans don't have nearly as much as what you would think, and that all they have is their Pride. [PCW] is built off of that same exact philosophy, generally because that's all I really have. I'm not exactly rich [laughs]. I'm just taking it one day at a time, counting my blessings, and continue to keep on truckin'.

PCW: Why does PCW only have one title for now?

NR: The general feeling to me is that since we haven't even had our first show, we can't do anything else. All we can do is just get the ball rolling, and taking it one step at a time. I'm a fair guy, and I vow to give the audience everything they want, just as long as they stick with me and the Wrestlers of PCW. I have a few ideas rolling in my head as to if and when another belt is out, but nothing to concrete yet.

PCW: Where did you find the staff?

NR: Well, Bob Holtz, who is our one and only referee is a close friend of mine who I've known since I was about fifteen or so. Which is kinda weird, since I'm only 19 right now. But, he's been a major help in terms of coming to his contract, and being the only ref and busting his ass. As for Jack Decker, he was an indy artist who was trying to make it, but decided to change it up and get into wrestling, which was a lifelong dream of his. It's safe to say he's doing that now.

PCW: You mentioned you being only 19 years young. How nerve-racking is that?

NR: Extremely nerve-racking. I mean, everyone here is older than me, and when you have a group like that, alot of people would just crumble under that pressure alone, but I don't see it like that. I see it like this; These guys are helping not just myself, but PCW, which is my thing. They want to help me put on the best show I can, and in hopes of becoming the best wrestling promotion on the planet.

PCW: In deciding PCW's schedule, how did you land on Tuesdays, and Saturdays for shows?

NR: Well, it was more so a matter of what would work out the best, and we sided with that schedule for a reason.  We all kind of figured that Tuesday would be best, and give our Wrestlers plenty of time to recover from partying on the weekend [Laughs]. As for Saturdays for Pay-Per-Views, we kind of just went with the flow I guess. I mean, all PPV's are on Sundays, and we're not like other wrestling companies. We are Pride Championship Wrestling, and no pun intended, but we're proud of that.

For me information, be sure to check back with PCW.net!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: