PCW Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:54:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

How it all began...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How it all began...  (Read 394 times)
NickRiot
The Icon of PCW
Recruit

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2011, 12:36:19 am »

PCW: The Beginning. Part 1

PCW Title

"When we fight, we may fall, but in those moments, we show who we are. We show our true character. And, it's enough to keep on going, and fight with blood stained hands, and a mind that plays dirty."
                                                       -Nick Riot, PCW Representative

Saturday, March 19th, 2011. It marked a new day for the efedding industry. Day where men could become legends. Legends could become Gods. It was something that was dreamed about. The day that started Pride Championship Wrestling.
       "It wasn't what I always wanted to do, but wrestling just grew on me," said Nick Riot, the PCW Representative, and founder. "I just was up one night, and it popped in my head. From there, the pieces started forming on a sheet of paper, and before you know it, I got the mechanics down."
However, it wasn't fully easy for Mr. Riot. Everything needed to be just right, from the rules, down to the staff itself.
       "You know, you trust your wrestlers to go out there and have a good match, but what people don't realize, is that there s a lot of dirt behind the seasons to make this as successful as humanly possible, and that's what we're striving for. It's not all about the wrestlers. It's about the fans, as cliched as that sounds, but it's the truth."
The all - determined mastermind known as Nick Riot had his plan by now. He knew that he would hold his weekly wrestling product at the all-exclusive PCW Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.
        "When you think wrestling, you may think the mid-south, but what promoters don't realize is that there is tons of proud fans here in Ohio, and we're going to show the world that," claims the Ohio native Nick Riot. "What's hard is getting started. But from there, if you plug away at it day by day, and keep going at a constant, but steady pace, you'll do just fine."
The all determined Nick Riot has his eyes set on being the number one wrestling promoter, and truth be told, it may be harder than he may even expect, but that is the challenge of it.

*Look for Part 2 shortly*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:21:00 am by NickRiot » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: